Why advertise with Bendigo Magazine?
With an objective to spark a zest of living in Bendigo, new ideas and new experiences Bendigo Magazine is the publication of choice for both long time residents and newcomers seeking information about the people, places and issues that shape this exciting city.
Bendigo Magazine is a glossy lifestyle magazine printed on high-quality paper stock creating a publication that is treasured and endures a long lifespan. Powerful and interesting editorial content, accompanied by stunning images, Bendigo Magazine showcases Bendigo and all it has to offer in a truly unique way.
Published in December, March, June and September and distributed throughout central Victoria, Bendigo Magazine is Bendigo’s very own glossy lifestyle magazine. Each issue features unique home style and design ideas, personality profiles, visits to beautiful sights in the region, nostalgic historical perspectives, the gamut of arts and culture, inspired food and entertaining ideas, a comprehensive guide to events and attractions in Central Victoria, the seasons latest fashion and much, much more. With a positive approach, Bendigo Magazine reflects the best of Bendigo and captures the city’s unique style in a manner intended to make our readers’ lives more interesting and informed. .
Bendigo Magazine can be purchased for $5.95 from all good news agencies, petrol stations, milk bars and supermarkets in the Bendigo area including Castlemaine, Heathcote, Maryborough and most towns within a 100km radius.
Our unique distribution structure is the key to Bendigo Magazine’s continued success. We distribute to an extensive lists of carefully selected leisure and retail outlets through out the City of Greater Bendigo. This includes high profiles businesses, gyms, salons, spas, restaurants, cafés, doctor’s surgeries and other key waiting rooms. Bendigo Magazine can also be found in all accommodation venues throughout the Bendigo area directly targeting the tourism market.
So how are we different?
• A full colour, quality glossy lifestyle magazine devoted to Bendigo.
• Extensive readership spanning the male and female 20+ age group.
• Highly concentrated readership in the 25-50 age bracket with high disposable income.
• Unlimited readership potential via our online reproductions.
• Excellent response time and ongoing results for advertisers thanks to a unique distribution structure.
• Fresh, quarterly editorial from local writers relevant to local people accompanied by stunning photography.
• High gloss, perfect bound using heavyweight paper throughout.
• A local publication for local people by local people.
• Good response, feedback and subscriptions from tourists and previous residents no longer living in the region.
• Great relationships with Bendigo’s finest businesses, charities and agencies.
• Outstanding photography and in-house design services offered to advertisers.
For more information on advertising in Bendigo Magazine contact Lyn Chapman:
P: (03) 5440 2525
M: 0414 393 538